Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We booked our tickets!!Yeah...


I finally booked our flights to Utah for Adams wedding in October. We got them through Delta at a great price so that is why we grabbed them up. I am sooooooo excited. I mean so excited that I just can't wait!! One of the reasons why I am so over excited is the fact that Tony has never flown, nor has he ever met my whole family. He met PJ and Adam because they came to North Carolina to visit.
I have soooo much to show him about my home town. I have been away for 16 years and that is a long time. Because I started a new job, I haven't built up enough vacation so my wonderful boss is allowing me to borrow from next year.


So The complicated thing is we are flying into Vegas because the wedding is in St.George Utah

and so that is only an hr away from Las Vegas.He have a layover in SLC for 3 hrs so I got to take tony downtown to eat lunch then we wil go back to the airport to catch our connecting flight To vegas baby!! Then after the wedding we will drive up to SLC to visit and show Tony the rest of Utah. This is going to be so fun. I hope to see most of you that are reading this at the wedding. Then we are scheduled to fly our of SLC on Wed afternoon.... So it all worked out great but the hard but is coming, that is to get Tony ok with flying. He is terrified and I have to work my magic to explain the good things about flying. Any suggestions, please let me know!

2 comments:

skeeterandjenn said...

That is great that your boss is letting you borrow time. Sounds like it should be a fun trip! 16 years is a very long time...I didn't realize it was that long. As for Tony flying I don't really have any suggestions. I'm sure it will all be fine. I however get a little sick when I fly so I take some mints. Calms the tummy :)

Mills Family said...

Sorry I can't help you on that one, cuz I am not a fan of flying either cuz I get so sick. I am not scared to fly just lots of motion sickness, just tell him to have a beer or 2 before he gets on the plane that will relax him and then just tell him to close his eyes and go to sleep and you guys will be in vegas before you know it.
Yay I can't wait to see you guys it is going to be alot of fun, we are actually coming to st. george on thursday night so we can hang with all of you for a few nights.