Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am an Aunt again for the 4th time! WOW


Great news!! My brother Paul (PJ) and his wife Jenn had a baby boy this morning. His name is Jack Dean Holden (named after Jack Nicalus) LOL My family are golf FREAKS! He weighed 7.4lbs and 20 inches long. Mama and the baby are great! And no more babies for PJ & Jen, they are DONE she said! I can't wait to see them in November when Tony and I fly out for ADAM's Wedding,


Yup that was the other news I had they got engaged on the 4th of July! So much is going on and I am missing it all !! That sucks bad. I wish I could be there for my MOM when they start getting ready for the wedding.Well busy times at the Holden's!! Well I gotta go.Blog at ya later!

2 comments:

skeeterandjenn said...

Hey! Yeah for PJ and Adam! Wow! Alot is happening, huh! :) That's all so great! we'll have to get together in November when you're home.

Mills Family said...

Oh that is so great, I can't wait for there wedding, so where are they getting married at and what day in November?
Tell Adam congrats from me!