Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tony's 39th birthday

.
Well Tony just turned 39 on Monday and he is having a hard time with it, but with my help of courdse I have been rubbing it in on a daily basis.... The fact that he is almost 40 is really got him down lol.I suprised him with a the ring that he has been wanting, but the only size they had was a 11 and he needs a 13 so for the sake of his birthday I gave it to him then had to take it and get it sized.
But anyway we had a good time with friends!I also got him some boxing gloves that he has been wanting and you know how that went. lol Everyone had to test them out. I wish I could up load the video. It was so much fun because Shelly was trying to be the bird whisper..Tony was wanting to use the gloves so we had to get his Hulk gloves so we could have a match. Here is a few pictures because you just had to be there.

Here is shelly and our new bird Keata,

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

You guys are too funny, looks like you guys had a great time. Tell Tony happy birthday for me.

skeeterandjenn said...

Happy Birthday Tony! Late...oops! :) Looks like it was fun!

Grandma Eyre said...

Happy Birthday Tony! If you think 39 is hard, wait until you turn 50! Looks like you threw him a great party, Trish. Wish we'd all been there to join in on the celebration. We're hopeing we're going to get to meet Tony in October at Adam's wedding. Until then - keep on a partying and enjoying life!
LOL, Aunt Cokie

Trish&Tony said...

Oh thanks Colleen, I will tell him. Ya we had fun. Hey I just booked our tickets to Utah today. We will be there soon!