Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer fun 2008

I am the worst at updating everyone on what has been goin on with us lately but, here is a quick peek.. We have remodeled our deck and bought new patio set. I should have taken pictures of it but I forgot. Tony has been mowing the grass just about every weekend because we had so much rain a few weeks ago. It has been soooooooooo freaken hot and humid out here that if we are not at the pool, then we are in the AC!! We have a green apple tree in our front yard and that has brought us a lawn full of bunnies, seriously . there are 4 wild bunnies that live near our house because early in the morning whe I am off to work, I see them.

We area excited for the 4th of July this year, we are having a HUGE pool party at My best friends house Shelley and curtis

We always have a ball with them!! Shelley and I are planing on going to the Kenny Chesney concert in Aug!! We are so excited!! But other than that so far the summer has been great! Just HOT!!

Tony and I are going thru a period in our relationship that gets a little rough but this is the point where, you make it or break it!! So say a little prayer for us. He is having a time dealing with his daughters both being pregnant. Mind you that one just had a son a year ago so we are a little concerned but they are 19 and 20 years old but they do not have anything stable for them.

This weekend we are helping Tony's Aunt move into her new house. She lost her husband 2 years ago and ever since we always goby and see her etc. Now she is moving down the street from us. FUN!! She is great, she loves to have a good ole time!!

Well that is it for now, Have a safe and happy summer!!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Hey you,
sorry i havent been able to get on the computer for a few days cuz I have been on strickly bedrest but I got your message and it looks like you figured it out on how to add friends or do you still need my help?
hey I am sorry to hear that you and tony are going through a rough patch, anything I can do, if you ever need to talk just give me a call k. Anyways have fun at Kenney chesney he is way fun in concert. K talk at you later.