Monday, June 16, 2008

Missing My Family

Well not much has been going on with me other than I have been a basket case the past few days because I miss my Family in Utah and will not be able to visit until November when my brother gets married. That seems like forever from now... Tony has agreed to fly with me, but get this.. He has never flown before so he is scared to death. My Family has never met Tony before but have fell in love him over the years of phone calls and visitation from my brothers PJ and Adam. So ya that should be a great blog story on the flight itself! lol

Fathers Day was a great day, Cooked on the grill had great weather, good day!!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

What....Adam is getting married, I had no idea. When? What day in November and where is he getting married at? Well I can't wait until you come home to visit we will for sure get together.