Thursday, June 5, 2008

Me time June 5th





Hey everyone, Well today I decided to take the day off!! So I am calling this day "Me Day" I have done nothin then went tanning watched tv, took a nap and it is only 1:20 pm so I have a few more hours to myself. It is 98 degrees today and down south that feels like hell!! It is so humid down here. This weekend we are tending to our yard, and we have a big one at that. I want to get some potted plants for the deck, last years have came back half dead so gotta do something. We love hangin out on the deck in the summer. Me and a good glass of wine!!



Today Tony's daughter Toni (ya she was named after her Daddy) called me and we had a great talk, she and her Daddy haven't been talking lately becasue we found out that she is pregnant again>>>> Yup again, so he has been upset, well her and I have a good bond and I try to talk to him but I think he gets hurt because she will come to me before she goes to him, but there is a reason for that. I am a freind to her and she thinks it is easier this way. Well whatever works for her. But she is bringing Korey to see us Saturday and we havent seen him in about 4 weeks so we are way excited!!



Oh ya. I forgot, my cat Casey had her kittens about 4 weeks ago and there are soooooo adorable. 2 black, 1 calako, and one black and white. I will post a picture of them when I learn how to. Well Mickele here is to you and my first post!!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Good job on the post. K you for sure have to post pics of your kittens, I bet they are so cute.
So how old is Tony's daughter, she is pregnant again huh, man I wish it was that easy for all of us hehehe.
K thanks for the post.

Mills Family said...

Hey little girl, you need to add me as your friend so when I leave comments for you after I am done I can just click back to my link instead of having to log off and on again.