Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spare Time

Well here is what I have been doin in my spare time. Scrapbooking...lol Just had to share!!
Wow, I look HUGE in this picture, but I love Tony in it so I had to use it. lol


This is a great one, Curtis and Shelley (Our BEST FRIENDS) We do everything together!
this is me and my BFF Shelley
lol
This is Adam and his Fiance Amanda and there dog Harley that they just recently had to put to sleep, so this one I did for them to have as a keep sake

we are missing Paul and Jen in this group, but we got their kids in there. lol

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh those are so cute, can you do mine hehehe, where do you do them at, online or is it just a scrapbook at home and you just scanned in the pages, cuz if they are done on line I need the link, those are so freaking cute.

Trish&Tony said...

It is online. It is way fun, Here is the link. scrapblog.com

Mills Family said...

k thanks, I will have to check it out.